NetGalley

Professional Reader 80% 25 Book Reviews 2016 NetGalley Challenge

Friday, October 7, 2016

The Nest - Review

The Nest    🌟🌟🌟🌟
by Christine D'Aprix  Sweeney  
Published March 22, 2016 by Ecco  


Finished 10/7/2016

3.5 stars would be more like it.

I didn't  find this book annoying  like many did, but Leo certainly falls under that description.  I enjoyed the many  subjects covered here, as I thought it would be strictly about adult children whining about not getting the full inheritance they'd been expecting.  Which was thanks  to Leo.  I could name a few other unfortunate things that happened to other members of the cast, also thanks to Leo. 

Overall I found it well written and intelligent.   A bit disappointed in the ending, though, thanks to Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment